By signing up to become a Sassy Suite affiliate, you are accepting the following terms and conditions.
This Affiliate Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Sassy Suite LLC, an Arizona, USA corporation (“sassysuite.com”, “company”, “service”), and you, as an Affiliate sharing the Sassy Suite LLC services (“You”, “Your”, “Affiliate”). You must agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to participate. Please read this agreement carefully before registering and using the Service as an Affiliate. By signing up you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. If you do not accept this Agreement, do not use the sassysuite.com Service as an Affiliate.
- Affiliate may not use affiliate link for personal purchases or self-referrals of SassySuite.com products or services. This is a referral-based program only.
- Affiliate candidate must be a paid client of SassySuite.com and part of the Elite Suite in order to participate in Affiliate Program.
- Affiliate may not use the affiliate link of another Sassy Suite client or Elite Suite affiliate, in order to obtain a discount on Sassy Suite training or services.
- Company agrees to provide Affiliate with a Referral Fee for any and all clients that Affiliate refers that ultimately purchase any video-based course, that results in payment to Company.
- Referrals shall only be made through an affiliate link, with a cookie in the browser’s IP for 30-days, provided to Affiliate BEFORE the individual purchases any course.
- Referral adjustments will not be made post sale, if Affiliate did not provide appropriate affiliate link prior to referral purchase.
- Only one affiliate link shall be entitled to the Referral Fee per candidate accepted.
- Affiliates may not market in any Sassy Suite-owned social channels or groups.
- You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. We will terminate your account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to. We cannot stress this enough, we WILL terminate your account on the first offense.
AFFILIATE FEES + PAYMENT.
- Affiliate Fees. Company shall provide Affiliate with ten percent (10%) of the contracted amount from each individual referred that completes payment with Company for the Services (“Referral Fee”). This shall scale up to 25% based on total earnings, and remain at that level in perpetuity.
- Payment. Referral Fee payments shall be made to Affiliate on the first business day of every month.
- Payments will be made to the Affiliate’s PayPal account. It is the responsibility of the Affiliate to make sure sure the PayPal email on file with the Affiliate Program Account is accurate.
This Agreement may be terminated by either Party, with or without cause, by providing the other Party written notice of termination. This Agreement shall be effectively terminated upon written receipt by the other Party (“Termination Date”). Affiliate has the right to receive its accrued Referral Fees through the Termination Date. Affiliate is not entitled to any Referral Fees after the Termination Date even if a referred client ultimately signs a contract with Company, even if the referred individual completes payment.
COMPANY’S RIGHT TO DENY CLIENT.
Company reserves the unconditional right to accept or deny any potential client referred by Affiliate.
NO REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING INCOME POTENTIAL.
By entering into this Agreement, Company is not making any representation with regards to income potential as a result of Referral Fees.
This Agreement shall not be construed as a commitment by either Party to work exclusively with the other Party regarding referrals of potential new clients or any other business activities.
RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES.
Nothing contained herein shall be interpreted as creating any relationship other than that of independent contracting parties. The Affiliate has no power or authority to bind Company to any obligation, agreement, debt or liability. The Affiliate shall not hold itself out as an agent or representative of owner.
Company reserves the unconditional right to modify any terms and conditions of this Agreement upon written notice to the Affiliate.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES.
Each Party represents and warrants that:
- it has the necessary requisite power and authority to enter into this Agreement, to carry out its obligations hereunder, and to grant the rights herein granted;
- it will conduct business in a manner that reflects favorably on the other Party and its products and services;
- it will make no false or misleading representations with respect to the other Party and its products and services;
- it will make no representations, warranties, or guarantees with respect to the specifications, features, or capabilities of the other Party’s products and services that are inconsistent with the other Party’s business and services: and
- it will carry out its obligations under this agreement using its best efforts and to its best of its ability.
CONFIDENTIALITY; INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- Confidentiality. This Agreement is made exclusively for Affiliate and Company. Affiliate shall not disclose the terms of this Agreement to any third party.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement is the sole ownership and proprietary work of Company. Affiliate is not authorized to use this Agreement for its own use.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIABILITY.
Affiliate agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of, or relating to, Referrer’s participation or action(s) under this Agreement. Referrer agrees to defend against any and all claims, demands, causes of action, lawsuits, and/or judgments arising out of, or relating to, Referrer’s participation under this Agreement, unless expressly stated otherwise by Company in writing.
If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the Parties to this Agreement, every controversy or dispute to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand and shall take place in Maricopa County, Arizona. The Parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process and shall cooperate with each other to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs, including attorneys’ fees) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate.
No failure or delay by Company to exercise any right or remedy provided under this Agreement or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
In the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of either Party, including without limitation acts of God, war, curtailment or interruption of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism, State Department travel advisory, labor strike or civil disturbance, make it inadvisable, illegal, or impossible, either because of unreasonable increased costs or risk of injury, for either Party to perform its obligations under this Agreement, the affected Party’s performance shall be extended without liability for the period of delay or inability to perform due to such occurrence.
This Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts (including by means of facsimile or electronic mail via portable document format), each of which shall be deemed an original but all of which together will constitute one and the same instrument.
Should any provision of this Agreement be or become invalid, illegal, or unenforceable under applicable law, the other provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected and shall remain in full force and effect.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT; HEADINGS.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to its relationship, and supersedes all prior oral or written agreements, understandings and representations to the extent that they relate in any way to the subject matter hereof. Neither course of performance, nor course of dealing, nor usage of trade, shall be used to qualify, explain, supplement or otherwise modify any of the provisions of this Agreement. The headings of sections in this Agreement are provided for convenience only and shall not affect its construction or interpretation.
Sassysuite.com respects the privacy of its users and will not disclose personal information to third parties without your express permission. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.